Recessed lighting is one of the most popular electrical improvements requested by home owners in Maryland. In addition to providing extra light, recessed lighting provides a clean, streamlined look that blends with any style and adds balance and harmony to your living space.
Recessed lighting increases the amount of light in a room making the room feel larger and can be used to spotlight artwork or emphasize key design elements of the area.
The design consultants at Professional Electric Inc. help you:
- Choose the size, style, and amount of lighting fixtures needed for your purpose
- Ensure that your lighting is spaced correctly for functionality and beauty
- Ensure that lighting intended to emphasize a design feature or art object is correctly placed to provide optimum effect
- Access the placement of reading lights carefully to avoid shadows from the head and shoulders
- Use wall-washing recessed lights to sweep the wall with the light needed to make a small space feel larger
- Recommend the type of bulbs that will be optimum for your new lighting
- Recessed Lighting is perfect for finished basements, kitchens, bathrooms, home theaters and other areas of home.
Professional Electric Inc.'s master electricians always:
- Show up as scheduled
- Efficiently and professionally install the you new lighting
- Clean up completely
- Are not finished until you are satisfied with the job