Do you need a reliable Glen Burnie, MD, electrician? Professional Electric, Inc. is here to help you with your electrical needs. Our employees are qualified to provide electrical services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Our family-run company has decades of experience in electrical work and continuously goes above and beyond. To provide the best services possible, Professional Electric, Inc. electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured. We have a reputation for excellent craftsmanship and dedicated customer service, and all of our projects come with a lifetime warranty and free project quotes. Schedule your next electrical service with Professional Electric, Inc. today!
Install Lighting with Your Glen Burnie, MD, Electrician
When installing or maintaining your property’s lighting, you need a dependable electrician. Professional Electric, Inc.’s Glen Burnie electricians can provide a wide range of vital interior and exterior lighting services, including:
- Recessed Lighting: This type of lighting may be utilized in any room.
- Kitchens and Bathrooms: Install a variety of lights in the kitchen and bathroom for visibility and ease.
- LED Lighting Upgrades: Use low-heat, long-lasting lights to reduce energy use.
- Landscape Lighting: Install along decks, pools, and paths to increase visibility and the outside environment.
- Security Lighting: Install flood lights, motion detectors, and extra outdoor lighting to safeguard your home.
Critical Electrical Upgrades for Improved Building Safety
When you employ a professional electrician, you can be certain they will give the greatest options for increasing your home’s safety and efficiency. Professional Electric, Inc.’s qualified electricians will recommend the best upgrades for your electrical system and implement them in line with relevant safety requirements. You can count on your Glen Burnie, MD, electrician to complete the following essential upgrades:
- Electrical Panel Updates: Upgrade your electrical panel to reinforce its effectiveness and prevent outages.
- Surge Protection: Avoid electricity surges, which can cause fires, shocks, and appliance damage.
- Circuit Breakers: Having a new breaker installed will prevent short-circuiting and overheating.
- Portable Generators: To prepare for unanticipated power outages, select the appropriate generator for your needs.
- Wiring Upgrade: Switch from aluminum to heat-resistant copper wire for a more efficient and safe system.
Install Modern EV Chargers and Classic Ceiling Fans
Professional Electric, Inc. provides several alternatives for increasing the energy efficiency of Glen Burnie homes. Installing ceiling fans, for example, is a terrific method for saving money on air conditioning by enhancing ventilation and circulating cool air throughout your home. Attic fans, in particular, may aid with ventilation while keeping your house at a more constant temperature.
We can verify whether your property has a suitable position for an EV charger if you possess an electric vehicle. We can install the charger and perform any necessary maintenance to ensure you get the most out of your new car.
Contact Your Glen Burnie Electrician for Electrical Repairs
Repairing any electrical faults or malfunctions is one of your electrician’s key responsibilities. Professional Electric, Inc. is ready to give our clients the replacements, repairs, and routine maintenance they require to keep their appliances safe and their electrical systems operational.
If you see any of the following danger signals, contact your Glen Burnie, MD, electrician:
- Flickering lights
- Hot switches or outlets
- Malfunctioning outlets
- Broken light switches
- Electric shocks from devices
We will discover the problem, uncover root causes, and repair the faulty elements to get your system back up and running.
Find Your Best Glen Burnie, MD, Electrician at Professional Electric, Inc.
Our family-owned and operated business has earned the trust of the Crofton community for decades. Our team of friendly and expert electricians is licensed, bonded, and insured. From electric panel upgrades to lighting installations, and all other electrical services and repairs in between, you can count on Professional Electric to get it done safely and skillfully. Our dedicated electricians are standing by 24/7 for your emergency electrical situations. We proudly serve customers in Annapolis, Severna Park, Crofton, Gambrills, Odenton, Bowie, Stevensville, Mitchellville, Millersville, Cape St Claire, the surrounding Southern Maryland area, and beyond. To find out more information on our wide range of electrical services, or to get a free estimate from our master electricians, contact us at our website or call 410‐451‐8085, 301‐390‐7620, or 443‐871‐1492. For more ways to stay connected, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.