Since our homes and businesses depend on electricity, having a back-up generator is a wise choice. Especially with the crazy storms in Maryland that can happen any season of the year and can knock out power for days at a time.
Power outages, which have become more frequent in the Maryland area, can be a source of mere inconvenience or can result in the loss of expensive food items, damage to the home, and income loss if a business has to shut-down. Power generators come in all sizes and can back up a few necessary circuits or a whole house or business.
If you are thinking of having a generator installed, then the trained specialist at Professional Electric Inc. can help you decide which back-up generator is right for your needs.
Some questions to consider are:
- They type of fuel used in the generator
- The Circuit Coverage that is right for your needs
- Stable Output for consideration of sensitive electronic equipment
- Type of enclosure for the unit
- Type of mounting pad for the unit, if needed.
- The loudness of the unit
When you hire Professional Electric Inc. to help you choose and install a generator you will never have to worry about:
- Rated Power
- Engine/Alternator RPM
- Fuel Consumption Rates
- db(A) at exercise
- db(A) at normal operating load
- Running Watts
- Starting Watts
- Engine Size
- Emission Certification
- CSA Certification
Professional Electric Inc.'s master electricians always:
- Show up as scheduled
- Efficiently and professionally install your new generator
- Clean up completely
- Are not finished until you are satisfied with the job